Reservations and Payment
- It is customary to tip the crew 15-20% for excellent service
- Your reservation is held with a credit card.
- For per person tickets, if you do not show up or cancel 5 days in advance, the full amount of the ticket will be charged to your credit card.
- For private tours, if you do not show up or cancel 5 days in advance, $200 will be charged to your credit card.
- If Time and Tide cancels due to unavoidable circumstances such as weather, you will not be charged for the trip.
- For Eco Tours, we must have a minimum of 6 people for the trip to go. If we do not have that minimum, we will call you the night before the trip to cancel or reschedule. You will not be charged if this happens.
- Your credit card will be automatically charged for the price of the trip plus 6.5% sales tax the day of the trip
Food and Drinks
- We provide soda and water to drink.
- You may bring a small cooler or bag with additional drinks and snacks.
- Children of all ages are welcome, but do require a ticket. Our boat are strictly regulated by the Coast Guard, therefore, all individuals require a ticket to board.
- While children are not required by law to wear a life jacket on our boat, you may bring a vest style life jacket if you prefer that your child wear a life jacket the entire time. (We have child size life vest that are USCG approved but they are bulky and uncomfortable.)
- Our crew is very family oriented and will help children have a great time.
- Our Taste of the Port Sunset Cruises are reserved for adults 21 and over only since adult beverages are served.
Alcohol, Smoking, and Other Substances
- You may bring beer and wine to drink as long as you are 21 years of age.
- Smoking is only allowed if you have scheduled a private charter, meaning your group is the only group on the boat. For per ticket trips (such as Eco Tours), no smoking on the boat so that everyone may enjoy their trip. Feel free to take a smoke break before we depart the dock.
- No illegal drugs of any kind are permitted on the boat or paddle boarding trips.
- We can almost always go out into the Ocean, however, if there is a small craft advisory, we will stay within the Port and spend additional time in other weather protected areas.
- Weather canceled trips will not charged.